If course of study exceeds 3 months then a student have to apply for long-stay visa. This kind of visa lasts for the duration of your study in France i.e 3 years for Bachelors, 2 years for Masters and 4 years for Ph.D. Long-stay visa acts as a residence permit and is refer as VLT-TS. There are multiple range of courses in which France has invested to a great extent. There are several fields which hold great advantage like Economics, Pharmacology, Sociology, Business and Linguistic. Education in France is flexible and suitable for every field of study.
Students need to provide two sets of application photocopies consisting of following documents:-
- Application form for long-term stay duration which is more than 3 months.
- Motivation Letter
- Experience letter (if Any)
- Two recent passport sized photographs.
- Photocopy of valid passport must be attached.
- Print out of Campus France ID.( Only Campus France Country needed)
- Letter of joining from College or University.
- Evidence of having sufficient funds to carry out the expenses.
- Proof of medical insurance with coverage valid in France.
- Photocopy of one way travel ticket must be attached.
- Proof of accommodation in France.
- Copies of academic credentials.
- Final degree and transcript (original)